Saturday, July 17, 2010

Final Week

Hello Everyone,

Well, this nine weeks flew right by! I have learned a lot in this class! I realize how much work goes into a research paper and how your peers and professor can be very helpful in this journey. I appreciated the feedback since it helped me see my paper through someone else's eyes. I never realized how much work goes into a research paper. My biggest issue was finding good information on my topic. Research takes time, especially when there is some not so good information out there. I enjoyed learning how to weed out some of the extra information not needed in a paper. I think my biggest fear was taking too much out and not leaving enough! If I spoke to a future student, I would tell them to rely on your KU Handbook because it will be very helpful. Trust in your instincts and do not be afraid to ask for help or have someone give their opinion on your paper. They are only there to help.

I hope everyone enjoys their time off between terms! You have all earned it! I have enjoyed class with all of you and I feel I have gotten to know each of you a little better through your blog! I hope to see you in my future classes! Professor Barb, thank you for all of your help this term, you were a tremendous help!

Have a great week! Best Wishes!

Missie

No comments:

Post a Comment