Sunday, May 16, 2010

Beautiful Day

I hope everyone's Sunday was as calm and relaxing as mine. It was a beautiful day outside. I enjoyed a visit from family. My husband finally got my cat, Graybear, some snackies. He ran out the other day and has been truly inconsolable since. You would have thought I was giving him gold this afternoon when we gave him a few. I realize that he has his own personality and he is quite comical. I often wonder what he is thinking while he is just gazing out the window for long periods of time. I wonder if his mind is as cluttered as mine gets sometimes. I don't know if anyone else feels this way but my mind just never quits. Sometimes it is hard to even go to sleep. On a lighter note, I really enjoy looking at pictures that my friends post on facebook. I find it fascinating how fast the kids are growing up. Boy, it makes me feel so old. I think I have a facebook addiction. HAHA. I have to be on at least once a day or I feel like I am missing out on something. I think there should be a facebook addiction meeting online...haha. Well, time to get off of here. I am going to watch some T.V. while playing some Pogo. One of my favorite shows is one tonight, Army Wives. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment