Sunday, June 20, 2010

Stressing Out!!

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Father's Day weekend! It was so hot to do anything here this weekend outside so instead of grilling outside we used a George Forman Grill to grill inside. It worked out wonderfully and everyone stayed cool! Since my father passed away about a year ago we started a tradition that on Father's day we would pay tribute to him by each of us telling something we remember about him or even a story about him, then we have his favorite dessert at the end of the day! This is our second actual Father's Day doing this and it was very nice to remember him so fondly.

I have been stressed out the last few weeks because of our final projects coming up in both classes. I have had mishaps happening to my left and to my right! LOL I have been having problems with my internet connection here and that in itself gives me a level of frustration that is beyond belief. I was then sick and I am just now feeling better and that lasted almost a week now. Lastly, our car broke down and lets just say I gave an arm and leg at the garage..LOL So, now I feel like I am working against the clock on how long my internet signal will stay on. It is like a race and let me say that I like a challenge but this is nuts...LOL. I have many ideas on my paper and everyone wants a outline but I do not usually work with outlines. I like to use free writing and brainstorming and then put it all together. This has worked for me in the past. I think I overthink the outlines. I am sure this will all come together soon, I just need to take a deep breath.

I hope all of you are getting along on your papers! Good luck! I know they will be great!

Missie

No comments:

Post a Comment